Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Circles and Ovals

Posted by
nicksmum
(nicksmum22@yahoo.com) on
Sun, Oct 21, 01 at 12:25

I am a new scrapper. My friend has the templates from the company that does home parties (whose name Spike said I couldnt' use) together with the blades with the self-healing mat for this task. I have used hers and love it, and at a crop last weekend, I overheard some girls complaining about the fiskars circle cutter. Does anyone have any insight or suggestions about either of these brands, or of other brands before I go ahead and splurge for the ones like my friend has? TIA.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Circles and Ovals

I saw today at Michael's (don't know if you have this store in your area) some circle and oval plates, they weren't very high priced either. They were located on aisles around where the scrapbook items are found.
~Lynn~

o

I have purchased 3 so far and coluzzle is by far my favorite

o

I have the ones from the home party company and like them. They are easy to use and worth the investment to me if you plan to use them very much.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here