SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathygal07

Halloween contest...great for scrapbookers!

kathygal07
16 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I'm glad to finally have some time to go through the boards I signed up to months ago. Things have been busy with the kids so it's nice to have a morning to myself. I've been going through my scrapbooks and saw my Halloween 2006 section...my son dressed up as a ninja turtle and my daughter was a princess. SO CUTE! I'm still working on this year's costumes and I came across a site called CostumeKingdom.com. They have a great selection of kids costumes (adult ones too)...but I came across a contest they are running.

"In celebration of Halloween, Costume Kingdom is giving away prizes to the best costume picture. Find your best Scary Costume, Funny Costume, Sexy Costume or Kids Costume, and upload it to our site. Then get your friends and family to vote for you. The top costumes will win prizes like a Big Screen TV, a Nintendo Wii, and an Ipod Touch."

I figured that if anyone would have some great pictures to enter the contest with--it would be us scrapbookers! Here is the link if you want to enter any of your kids... http://gallery.costumekingdom.com/

Well, I'm going to do more browsing on the board...I'll talk to you all soon!

Comment (1)

Sponsored