Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Halloween contest...great for scrapbookers!

Posted by kathygal07 (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 16, 07 at 12:11

Hi Everyone,

I'm glad to finally have some time to go through the boards I signed up to months ago. Things have been busy with the kids so it's nice to have a morning to myself. I've been going through my scrapbooks and saw my Halloween 2006 section...my son dressed up as a ninja turtle and my daughter was a princess. SO CUTE! I'm still working on this year's costumes and I came across a site called CostumeKingdom.com. They have a great selection of kids costumes (adult ones too)...but I came across a contest they are running.

"In celebration of Halloween, Costume Kingdom is giving away prizes to the best costume picture. Find your best Scary Costume, Funny Costume, Sexy Costume or Kids Costume, and upload it to our site. Then get your friends and family to vote for you. The top costumes will win prizes like a Big Screen TV, a Nintendo Wii, and an Ipod Touch."

I figured that if anyone would have some great pictures to enter the contest with--it would be us scrapbookers! Here is the link if you want to enter any of your kids... http://gallery.costumekingdom.com/

Well, I'm going to do more browsing on the board...I'll talk to you all soon!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Halloween contest...great for scrapbookers!

As you can tell, this is not a real active board. Wish it was. KT is more so and there are some great crafters there.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here