Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Supplies? Wants vs Needs

Posted by Waggn (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 1, 05 at 9:47

What are some of your must have supplies? How about the ones that are completely frivolous and self indulgent!

I guess the number one must have is a paper trimmer, oh and paper:

paper trimmer
paper
adhesive

Things that look great that I haven't got to yet:

die cutting tools (I would love to hear more from others)
embossers
the magnetic letter stampers

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Supplies? Wants vs Needs

Well, I bit the bullet and bought a die cutter. My favorite scrapbooking store is going out of business and I'm going to try and pick up some dies on sale. I am crushed that she is closing, but she wants to spend more time with her family. I want to get a couple of alphabets if I can and some shapes...

o

I'm big into stickers. I absolutely love the "Me and My Big Ideas" stickers with the little stick figure kids, but the local scrapbook store told me they are trying to phase those out.

I recently started on punches. Just basic shapes like circles and stars. You can do so much with those.

I have all sorts of colored pens, but black is my most important. When all is said and done, it's the journaling that counts...not the fancy pages.

o

I have a fiskars shape cutter with the templates (heart, circle, square, star, and oval and I love it.
I also have an eyelet setter and with that you need the mat and the hammer, I have a big fiskars embossing thing (which I really need to start using more) I have some embossing punches and for my birthday I just got an alphabet punch set.
For Christmas I have asked for a sizzix side kick with diecuts.
I also have to different size paper cutters, which I actually find I use my big one more
Gel pens, stickers, pop dots, are all other things I use also.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here