Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Printer that can take 12 inch paper?

Posted by Waggn (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 30, 05 at 13:03

Is there such an animal? I have a 12 X 12 page that I would like to print the title directly onto and while a new printer isn't in the immediate future I am wondering for future reference if such a thing exists. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Printer that can take 12 inch paper?

I haven't tried it yet, but I have a Canon i9900 which can take paper as large as 13x19. You might give that one a try.

o

The Epson R1800 will print edge to edge 4x6" up to 13x19". It is said the pages will last 200 years. You buy individual ink cartridges. So, if you run out of red you only replace the red. You can read more about it here.

http://www.inkjetart.com/r1800/

Yup, this is my next printer. I love the Epson pigment inks. And, I actually save money on inks since I only replace what is used.

o

I have the HP 9650 which does up to 13x19 also. It prints photos pretty slow but it does a good job. I love it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here