Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
need help finding cutouts

Posted by dbarr91 (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 21, 07 at 10:38

My DH is a drummer with a couple of local bands. About 3 years ago I started him a scrapbook showing various aspects of his "music career" since he was 12 yoa. I am having trouble finding anything to do with drums. I found 1 diecut at Hobby Lobby for about $5. I bought it but haven't found too much else, except maybe some music notes.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: need help finding cutouts

What about doing a Google image search for "drums" and "drum Clipart"? You should be able to find a variety of things you could print and cut out.

o

If there is an AC Moore near you they usually have a really great scrapbook selection. And being a musician of sorts myself, I have found alot of great stuff. Yes, even drums. I'm not sure if you can order online from them but if there is not one near you, I'd be happy to find out if there is a way you could order from the store here. Also, we have a GREAT scrapbook store here called the crop shop and if it exists for scrapbooking, they have it. Let me know if I can help more!

o

think the best think to do like everyone has mention. is start with the pictures would be best then you can go to what you really wanted later

Here is a link that might be useful: Baby Scrapbooking Ideas

o

Wallpaper, coloring books and children's books have pictures of drumbs and many other designs that I find useful in my scrapbooking.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here