Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Catalog with lots and lots of great stuff

Posted by MarieND (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 15, 05 at 17:56

Just got a new catalog called Paper Wishes. It not only features regular 12x12 but the new 8x8 scrapbooks. Information on tag art, envelope templates, Disney's Mickey and Friends, Disney & Friends, punches, brads, ribbons etc and the prices are very good
check www.paperwishes.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Catalog with lots and lots of great stuff

I just placed an order with Oriental Trading Company and felt the same way about their catalog. Our grandson had a Chuck E. Cheese party and I went to the Chuck E. Cheese site and wanted to order paper and stickers from there. But..they wanted more credit card information than I was confortable in giving. By coincidence, I had just received an Oriental Trading Company catalog and it had just the paper I was looking for...and tons of other stuff. You can go to their site and request a catalog. I'm going to the paperwishes site and check it out also...I'm always on the hunt form something new. Many times you can go to a site and get your own pictures from the characters at the site, but I just couldn't dig deep enough into Chuck E. Cheese sites to get as many stickers as I wanted. You can make your own stickers with full-sheet label paper, and I do that many times....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here