Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Scrapbooking Fanatic!

Posted by kathygal07 (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 29, 07 at 19:46

Hi Everyone. I was excited when I came across this website (I recently started "surfing the net"). I am a single mother with two beautiful daughters that are growing up way too fast! I have tons of photos of the girls and have been making scrapbooks for them since they were born. I was wondering if anybody does digital scrapbooking?

I have been reading about it online and since I just got the internet a couple months ago---it's really new to me. I heard about the Scan Van that Kodak is doing in Atlanta this month and I am going to bring all my photos there to get scanned so I can have digital versions.

Do any of you have any experience in digital scrapbooking? Please let me know. I would love to talk with you. Maybe if you are in my area...we can meet at the Scan Van..I'm going to the Gwinnett Place Mall tour dates in Duluth..if anyone is in that area..let me know!Here are all the dates:
http://scanvan.kodakgallery.com/moreinfo

Thanks! I'm sure I'll be talking to all of you a lot more...I'll be posting a lot!

Kathy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Scrapbooking Fanatic!

Glad to see your post, Kathy. This is such a slow forum. It's good to see some enthusiasm!! I'll be watching for your posts. I haven't done alot of scrapbooking, but have enjoyed it. I made a nice scrapbook of my brother's wedding and our visit with him and his wife in Texas a few years ago. I made an album of my two girls growing up. I've done mini albums of vacations as gifts for the people we were at the beach with. My problem seems to be getting started - once I'm into it, I have lots of fun. (And, of course, I'm addicted to picking up supplies to add to my stash.)

o
RE: Scrapbooking Fanatic!

Hi Kathy, From your post I gather that you are from the Atlanta area. I've been Scrapbooking on and off for years. I recently started digital scrapbooking and really prefer it. I use an older version of Picture It which was replaced by MS Digital Image Suite. I have read that MS has now discontinued that also. You can still buy Digital Image Suite reasonably on Ebay and Amazon, I'm considering getting it to upgrade. I think that Office Max is also still selling it. I have Photoshop Elements but find that difficult to use. Picture it is easy to use and I get good results. This is a site that has a boatload of freebies for digital scrapping. http://fotoscrapluna.blogspot.com/
Mare

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here