Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hosting a bridal scrapbooking shower

Posted by esrade (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 16, 04 at 11:01

I hope someone can help with ideas. The other bridesmaids and I are hosting a scrapbooking bridal shower. We're buying the album but I'm having some trouble visualizing how this is all going to work. Here are some niggly problems I'm having:

- What to do with the bride during the scrapbooking portion of the shower. We could have her make a page but to what? Maybe just her and her future husband?

- Visually, the book will look better if everyone does a left side and a right side, rather than the front and back of one page. Do you think it would work if we had everyone to one side and then switch off to the person next to them?

Any other ideas on what to do? We're planning on putting the book together while the bride opens presents and then present the book to her as the final gift.

Thanks,
Susan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hosting a bridal scrapbooking shower

This sounds interesting. Are you having everyone bring a picture or pictures of the bride or the groom to share? Can the two moms do pages of the B&G as babies and maybe the bride prepare the wedding page leaving an open space for their wedding pic?

o
RE: Hosting a bridal scrapbooking shower

esrade,

I think that to handle your question about having a left/right side per person, you could use the plastic sleeves, and just have each person do 2 physical pages and slip front/back into the sleeves...

This sounds like a great idea, so fun! I hope it works out well :)

-DuckyHead

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here