Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Scrap Book Class

Posted by santacltr2 (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 10, 06 at 8:20

I'm going to a class today that I'm suppose to come home with 24 complete pages. This should be interesting. I'm not sure what the theme is so I can't take pictures I'll have to add those later.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Scrap Book Class

Sounds like fun!

How did you do???

o

It was a great time, it was the first time for the class and it went longer than the 4 hours. Should be a day class with breaks and lunch. I learned so much, things like using the paint and the distressing pads. I've been a very simple with my pages doing matting and some embellishments. Plain and simple. I learned to use ribbon, staples, brads, and flowers. I love the pages I did now I just need to add pictures, which is something else I learned I always picked pictures then did the pages.

Nancy

o

That sounds really neat. I have always created the page to go with the pictures also. Sounds like a fun way to learn something new and try something different!

o

I've heard of those classes but have never attended. Sounds great!
Sue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here