SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mboston_gw

angel stuff for baby's scrapbook

mboston_gw
15 years ago

We lost our 1st Grandchild last month - stillborn at 27 weeks. I want to have a friend of mine who scrapbooks make something that will hold the few pictures from sonagrams and the ones taken just after the birth by the hospital. They have some other mementos like footprints as well.

I don't want it to be like for a newborn. I want something more subtle, and something done tastefully. My friend said she could make it so that there would be windows for the pictures but they would be covered or could be made like a slide. I think I know what she means and it sounds good to me.

I went looking for some paper that would have angels on it, couldn't find anything but Christmas stuff. Does anyone know of a company that would make paper or other little things that could be used for this purpose? Seems like I might find one sticker or one trim out of a whole package that is appropriate for this purpose.

Does anyone know of poems that I could use as well? My DIL is Jewish so that has to be taken into consideration as well.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Style Savvy Designs
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Northern Virginia's Luxurious Interior Designer & Decorator