Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
angel stuff for baby's scrapbook

Posted by mboston (My Page) on
Fri, May 16, 08 at 19:34

We lost our 1st Grandchild last month - stillborn at 27 weeks. I want to have a friend of mine who scrapbooks make something that will hold the few pictures from sonagrams and the ones taken just after the birth by the hospital. They have some other mementos like footprints as well.

I don't want it to be like for a newborn. I want something more subtle, and something done tastefully. My friend said she could make it so that there would be windows for the pictures but they would be covered or could be made like a slide. I think I know what she means and it sounds good to me.

I went looking for some paper that would have angels on it, couldn't find anything but Christmas stuff. Does anyone know of a company that would make paper or other little things that could be used for this purpose? Seems like I might find one sticker or one trim out of a whole package that is appropriate for this purpose.

Does anyone know of poems that I could use as well? My DIL is Jewish so that has to be taken into consideration as well.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: angel stuff for baby's scrapbook

Sorry for your loss. if you cannot find them you can make them useself. you will need to buy the papers and stickers.
this sites has some poems that may help but you may also want to write your own poems . if cannot find what you looking for you may want to google it.
good luck.

Here is a link that might be useful: Baby Scrapbook Poems

o
RE: angel stuff for baby's scrapbook

Check the $$ stores and catalogs Type in Scrapbook angeles. I am sorry for your loss.
Catalogs I have dealt with are Paper Wishes, Oriental Trading Scrabbooking, Times to Cherish, as many of these have a variety of year round stuff.
Check WalMart, Office Max, Other ideas along with Angels are baby animals, nature scenes etc.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here