Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Yippee!!!! I'm going scrappin' in the morn!!!!!

Posted by Jewels_KS (My Page) on
Fri, May 3, 02 at 18:58

My sitter will be here at 8:30am for me to go cropping. I need to get my pics organized here in a few minutes. I will be there from 9:00 to 3:00. Then dd has a Daisy to Brownie bridging ceremony. Have a wonderful Scrapbooking Day!!!!!
Jewels

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Yippee!!!! I'm going scrappin' in the morn!!!!!

Jewels...did you have fun?
I went to a crop also, my first. My daughter went with me, her first time scrapbooking. Due to the fact that she had just started a new job, and still working the old job, we couldn't be there long. She went right from work to the crop and left there 2.5 hrs later for work. That's all I was there for, as DH had plans. Then afterwards I had to take my final exam. I only completed 1 page, but have the plans for the rest of the pages. I did a lot of cropping & shopping for ideas. I helped my DD a lot also. I don't know a lot about scrapbooking, but I am able to get her started.
We had fun! I really would like to go to more crops.
Di

o
RE: Yippee!!!! I'm going scrappin' in the morn!!!!!

Diane,
I had a great time....9:00 to 3:00. I'm not sure how many pages I got done. I finished year 2001 and then went back and made sure everything was journaled and wiped the pics clean and used my red eye pen. I will be going to some crops soon. I'm glad you had a good time scrapping. Jewels

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here