Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wedding Scrapbook Page ideas needed

Posted by nhsuzanne (My Page) on
Thu, May 3, 07 at 11:02

I am fairly new to scrapbooking and want to do one page of a scrapbook to frame for a friend who is having a very small and untraditional wedding. Does anyone here have any creative ideas of what I could put in the page. She would not really like anything that was traditional - so I need to be creative.

Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wedding Scrapbook Page ideas needed

You might find out what her interests are, hobbies, culture etc. Is she interested in nature, decorating, traveling? Start listing some of these and you will get more than enough ideas to fill a page.
Also look at the Memory scrapbooking magazine. That one has a ton of good ideas.

o
RE: Wedding Scrapbook Page ideas needed

If you are doing only one page, you might find some photos of her and her new husband as children or babies and do a "then and now" kind of layout. I did that on a family calendar and it was very well received.
Good luck

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here