Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Paper / Scrapbook size

Posted by MsBehavinMaven (My Page) on
Sat, May 22, 04 at 0:31

Hi everyone!

I am starting a new scrapbook and picking out papers. Just wondering what size paper you usually use?

There are so many neat handmade papers that can be cut to any size.

Thanks in advance for any comments,

Maven

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Paper / Scrapbook size

I do my albums in 12x12. They generally come 8x8, 8.5x11 and 12x12. I like the larger size because you can get more on the page.

Good luck with your album!! :-)

o

I also use 12x12. My albums are more general. I have seen albums for specific events that are done on 8x8 and they work out really well.

Good Luck!!!

o

I also do 12 x 12. There are more papers to select from in that size, and you can get much more on a page. I just started last year, so I still have another 35 years of memories to put in books. Guess I'll be busy a long time!

o

Thanks everyone.

I am just starting now, sheshebop, and already have a ton of ideas. Right now, I'm laying out all my page ideas, etc and collecting what items I want to include.

Thanks again.

Maven

o

I use the 12X12 too.

o

I was just wondering if there is a need for a bigger sheet of paper, I have two other people that also complain that the sheet sizes sometimes aren't big enough and would really like to find a supplier for bigger sheets of paper

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here