Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Photo Refill Pages

Posted by cajelidi (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 29, 10 at 23:28

I am hoping that you guys can help me with this problem I have. It's not per se "scrapbooking" but I'm hoping that someone might have a suggestion. I ordered (& customized) online a 3-ring binder for my future d-i-l for a recipe book for an upcoming bridal shower. My "thoughts" (ha!) were to buy 4x6 photo refill pages (2 per page) to slip the recipe cards into. My problem is that the recipe cards are slightly smaller than 4x6 so the card that is at the top of the page is coming out of its sleeve...and completely falls out if the album is turned upside down. I really don't want to go to "tape" because the whole intent of the binder was the easy access to the cards. Does anyone...please...have any suggestions? The bridal shower is in two weeks!! Just as a note, I did try "padding" the top sleeve with 4x6 cardstock, hoping that it would "bulk" it up but the card still fell out when turned upside down.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Photo Refill Pages

Change the size of the recipe cards to fit the pages.

o
RE: Photo Refill Pages

I would just mount the recipe cards onto a 4x6 piece of cardstock (just use double sided tape) - maybe in a coordinating color to her kitchen colors? - and then place them back into the album.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here