Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Colorado scrapbooking

Posted by hardin (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 14, 08 at 19:38

I have been wanting to scrapbook our honeymoon trip to Colorado. I am having a hard time finding things to use for the pages. We stayed in a cabin, with the river behind us. We went trout fishing, and rode our ATV, and watched the wildlife. One time we got caught in a storm, and raced back to the cabin, in a hail storm. Does anyone know where I can get supplies or have any ideas for the themes or layouts? Any help would be appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Colorado scrapbooking

check out scrapyourtrip.com

They have tons of stuff for all sorts of destinations. The gal that owns the site/store is wonderful. They ship super fast and always have great stuff.

o

Another place you can try is MouseMemories.com. They have things for states. They would have Colorado. They have been pretty good about shipping for me too. Have fun. Isn't Colorado a beautiful place?

o

It was absolutely gorgeous and I will go back again. We went to Platoro and it was secluded and I loved it. It was my first trip there. Before that, the farthest west I'd ever been was Cordell, Oklahoma.

o

Are talking about mounting just pictures? Along with pictures, you can use brochures, journeling your ideas and thoughts, poems, etc. Look thru different scrapbooking magazines for ideas, along with books at the library. Are your in a area that has scrapbooking parties? There are two good ones, Close to My Heart and Cherish (something.? If you go to there websites, they will give you a consultant near you. Yes they are expensive, but if you are just starting and get a good person, it will be alot of fun.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here