Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Who's doing something for National Scrapbook Day?

Posted by Jewels_KS (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 17, 02 at 13:38

My cm favorite is doing a big day of scrapbooking. My dh will be out of town to the Kentucky Derby but I'm going to hire a sitter for half a day. I don't know if I will do the first half or the second half. It will be fun no matter what. There will be lots of scrapping, fun ideas shared, door prizes and awards for most accomplished. Sounds like fun! What are you doing?? Jewels

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Who's doing something for National Scrapbook Day?

I am going to a crop in a neighboring town. My daughter is going with me. We won't be able to stay all day for she has to go to work that evening. I am looking forward to it.
I was going to another crop today, but chose to go to a meeting in Lansing instead.
Have fun!
Di

o

My friend and I run a Scrapbook Summit and this is our third year -- always on the first May weekend and falls on Nat'l SB Day.

This year we have 107 scrappers meeting in the Berkshires for F/S/S at a great Inn. Always lots of fun and on Saturday it's pajama night!!!

Becky

o

Wow! That's quite a group!
Have fun!
Di

o

Im going to an all day crop in the next town~ it is from 10am - 10pm

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here