Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
online scrapbook supplies

Posted by gma_j (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 23, 04 at 13:09

What are you favorite online scrapbooking stores for supplies, albums, etc. as far as prices, quality, shipping, etc? I would like to start buying online as I am close to two hours from a store. Thanks, Jeanie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: online scrapbook supplies

Jeanie -
I have ordered stuff from Ebay and I really really like Sticker Planet! I just ordered some stickers, etc. from there and they were very easy to work with and I got my stuff really quick. You can also go on QVC and see what supplies they have on there. I have ordered quite a bit off there also, but it's usually been whenever they've had the Craft Day thing.
Good Luck!
Vicki

Here is a link that might be useful: Sticker Planet

o
Whoops!

Not sure what happened there but will try it again!

Here is a link that might be useful: Stickers on Sticker Planet

o

My favorite is Scrapbooks.com. Click on the KMA outlet icon and that will lead you to their on-site catalog. Also try typing Scrapbooking into your search and it will also give you a large list. I also bought various scrapbooking magazines and they have sites listed as well. Also e-bay has a listing of stores. I tried to paste in my whole list of sites, but it wouldn't work.

I started my scrapbooking with CM (*reative *emories). They are a great source of information and most of the consultants are very helpful. The supplies can be expensive, but I believe it is the best place to start and then view the websites to buy supplies based on how you want your albums to look. I still use both, but the CM tools and things are still the best on the market. If you do not have a consultant near you, e-bay has CM supplies. Check the CM site though, you can locate a consultant that way.

Current has a division just for scrapbook supplies called Times to Cherish. They have great paper, stickers and tools.

Joann Etc also has an on-line site. Michael's does not sell on line, but you can look at what they carry.

Good luck, you will really enjoy this hobby. Carol

o

Thank you,Vicki and Carol, I'm looking forward to checking these out.

o

Here is a link to a website that lists top 25 scrapbook sites. Some of these sites are no longer up & running, but I've found some great sites through here.

Here is a link that might be useful: Scrapbook sites

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here