Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What kind of adhesive do you use??

Posted by stephmc72 (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 4, 03 at 18:27

What do you use to tack down your papers, cut outs, photos, etc on your scrapbook pages?? I'm looking for a good method but I'm not sure what's the best way to go.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What kind of adhesive do you use??

Well, you can use a glue stick. Or you can use the double sided tape that comes on rolls and is cut into tiny squares. For special photos that I don't want to damage, but I might want to take out to scan or copy or something, I use photo corners. You know, those corners in traditional scrapbooks that you insert the photos into. I also use pretty stickers on the corners on some pictures to "nail" them to the pages.

HTH

Casper

o

Steph,
I am a CM customer and that is about all I use. I use mostly the tape runner on my pictures and I use ??? on my paper. I can't remember the name and my stuff is over at a friends. I'll have to let you know as soon as I pick it up. Jewels

o

I use CM Tape Runners (only the originals --not the Refills)

I do not like the Refill Tape Runners by CM. They waste too much tape, spend too much time cutting off the paper tail and it aggrivates my index finger to keep rolling the paper.

The Original CM Tape Runner is super neat. YOu can use only a Teeny Tiny amount or longer piece of tape. Very neat indeed.

That is the only kind I've ever used.

o

there is a great adhesive that is very available at walmart, and other places, our cvs pharmacy has it, as does office supply stores. it is called, easystick, and you can get it permanent or repositional, refillable or not. it is very inexpensive and i love it. i also love my hermafix, those crazy little blue dots....hope this helps!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here