Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for Monsters Inc and Jurassic Park stickers

Posted by Jewels_KS (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 25, 02 at 18:10

My ds had a Monsters Inc birthday party and I would like to find some stickers to add to his pages. I used his invitation, but would like a few more items.
On spring break we took a 3 hour drive to a museum of Jurassic Park dinos and got some really good pictures. I bought some dino die-cuts today, but I would really like some realistic looking stickers. I have looked at Michaels, Hobby Lobby and our local scrapbooking store. If any one would know of some or have some I would be willing to work something out with you. Thanks, Jewels

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for Monsters Inc and Jurassic Park stickers

You can make your own stickers...find some sites on the computer and copy and paste any picture that you want...I do this all the time. Office Max has whole-sheet sticker paper with a transparent background...this works well on your white or light colored album pages. Wal-Mart has whole-sheet white sticker paper that you could use on colored pages...you just have to be a little neater when cutting them out. I did some pages this way featuring Veggie Tales and Hello Kitty...any picture you find (almost) can be copied and pasted. I either put them on a floppy disk or into My Documents and then use them from there....

o

Jewels, have you tried ebay? I purchased Pokemon Pikachu stickers from there...they are acid free. What about searching on Yahoo?
HTH
Di

o

Thanks Diane,
I got them both off of Ebay. I looked at lots of other scrapbooking stuff and couldn't believe all the stuff on there. Jewels

o

Hey that's Great!!
Yeah, they sure do have a lot of stuff!
Di

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here