Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Who Uses Target Cubes?

Posted by sue102 (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 1, 06 at 17:49

I've been scrapbooking for a lot of years but only the last 4 years have i had my own scrapspace. It's in the basement so none of my things match. Last year I bought 3 sets of Target Cubes and arranged them so that they hold a lot of my things where i can actually see them. I love them and am wondering how many of you use them also?
Sue

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Who Uses Target Cubes?

If those cubes are the size to hold the paper, one of the gals who does parties makes shelves turning the cubes so the opening is on the side, and making shelves by tying the shelves with plastic ties. I cannot remember what she uses for shelves, but they really hold the paper nice.

o

You can use zip ties to help hold the shelves in place. The shelves come from reconfiguring the cubes and adding shelves to them. They are wonderful for paper and all of your supplies!
Sue

o

i have one set left up - I went vertical and bought a ton of crop hoppers...
but yes use sip ties ;) and don't try stacking them 6 high and then sliding them across the floor without removing all the stuff from them - it isn't pretty :D lol

o

I have never seen target cubes what do they look like? Are they expensive?I sure can use some for the color paper I got.Bye

o

You can get them at Target, obviously. They come in sets large enough to make 6 cubes and can be found in their shelving section. The cost varies from about $15.00 regular price to the sale price (about 4 times a year) of $12.00 per set. Very reasonable and can be used for a lot of things. Gee, maybe Target should hire me to advertise them! LOL
Sue

o

Here is a picture of mine...
if you look on the top right shelf - I have it flipped traditionally it was the other way and they were stacked about 5 high ;)

Here is a link that might be useful: Target Cubes

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here