Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What paper trimmer do you have?

Posted by Laura_AL (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 25, 02 at 16:36

I have one of the least expensive guillotine-type trimmers I've been frustrated with for a while. I finally figured out that it was trimming out of square. Now I'm looking for a different kind. I've looked at the Fiskars rotary trimmer and their personal trimmer. Are any of you in love with yours? I'd love any suggestions!

Thanks,
Laura

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What paper trimmer do you have?

I have a cm trimmer and I would love to get their new one. I also have a coluzzle circle, oval cutter. Jewels

o

I have the Fickars one that has the 3 hole punch attached to it- LOVE IT!!!!!

o

I have a long guillotine type (Falcon). Bought it when I got my digital camera - before I started scrapbooking but still love it for scrapbooking. The cm is too small for me. With the Falcon I can cup pictures, papers, everything. Got it at a camera store.

o

I also have the Fiskars one that has the 3 hole punch attached to it (the personal trimmer) and I also LOVE IT! I have the guillotine type from Cre@tive MemOries and do not like it. I purchased both at the same time and I still have not had to change the blade in my fiskar one but the CM is dull and I really can not use it anymore. Don't wast your money on one.
And I did use them about the same amount, the fiskars a little more often.
P.S. :I have a friend that has the LARGE rotary trimmer from fiskars, I used it a couple of times and I really like it. Especially for large papers. This will most likely be my next big scrapbooking purchase. I had one a few years ago and did not like it but they have since changed the design and I thought it was great.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here