Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
stickers

Posted by swamp_thing (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 11, 06 at 15:28

Are their any good websites for buying stickers at low prices? I just love them but cannot always find the ones I want? Thank you all!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: stickers

Sticker Plannet has some nice ones along with Paper Wishes.
I have ordered from both and some I like better than others . You can also make your own using Xryon Machines, that you can get on line from JoAnns and other sites or from Michels using coupons but watch buying some items at WalMart. You can to to Xryon.com also.

o

Thank you so much I have a hard time going to places so haviing magazines send to me is a lot easier but will check into the Xryon?How do they work?Don't you have to have a item first before it makes it or are there cutouts or something you get with the machine/bye for now Rita

o

I dont have Xryon so I buy Clear Adhesive Vellum and in MS Word fill the page with sayings and/or gifs and then print on the vellum, cut around the objects and use as stickers in my scrapbooks.

Sapphires

o

Here's another spot with all shipping $1.99.

Here is a link that might be useful: Stickers Galore

o

stickerplanet.com is a good place for stickers. You can order online or order a free catalog.
Sue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here