Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
looking for?

Posted by swamp_thing (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 2, 06 at 15:09

Hello everyone looking for anyone who may want to get out of scrapping or just want to get rid of some things collected for scrap booking. I would love to have some tools too,got lots of stickers,stamps ink,paper,anyone got a sizzix die cutter it costed so much could never afford one of them?Hope to hear from someone?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: looking for?

Start checking garage sales, thrift shops, estate sales and even post a notice on your local store bulletin board, if you wish to give your phone # out. If you go to any craft shows, ask around as some may have extras, or downsizing. If you are near the Amish area, check that out also. Look at dollar stores, discount stores, but watch the quality. Some are pure junk. Check ebay, but since i have never sold/bought there others may have better information

o
RE: looking for?

Thank you so much for all the information,but I have trouble being able to go out and shop,but will asked my friends to see if they can help me out here! bye for now Rita

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here