Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
motocycle

Posted by swamp_thing (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 9, 06 at 13:33

Hello need to make a 12x12 layout of my daughter's and her hubby new harley davison motocycle? I don't have no ideas on the title or the layout so scrappers needs your help?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: motocycle

Check Paper Wishes.com or Scrapper's Alley, page 130. They have a who bunch of stuff with Harleys As to the layout, it can be anything you wish. Start by laying out pictures, frames, etc on a 12x12 sheet, try Denium Blue or light Grey DO NOT stick or glue until you feel it looks right. Do you have any type of craft shop in your area--if not, ask a art teacher etc. Does your daughter/husband belong to any clubs? If not, contact the local Harley-Davison shop or any cycle shop and they may have someone with better ideas. Good luck

o

thank you will check out the websites you gave me and all of the other ideas sounds good to me! Bye Rita

o

Where I work we sell Harley paper and stickers.
I have also seen a Harley book out there.
If you can't find anything let me know.

o

Hello Debiwebi I have not seen any stickers yet but I don't drive so I have to depend on someone else to take me places and I hate to ask someone to take me if you know what I mean but hey will keep my eyes open when I do go bye for now and thank you so much for answering my post.Rita

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here