Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bridal Shower

Posted by agnesd (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 26, 04 at 8:52

I would like to make a scrapbook of my daughter from childhood for her bridal shower. What would be a theme saying I could use throughout the book and for the cover.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bridal Shower

I personally wouldn't get too caught up in a theme. Just prepare it from a mother to her daughter - a mothers perspective. Write how you felt about her at that point in time or what she was like at a certain age or during a certain activity. She will really appreciate just knowing what she was like so that she can compare her child's activities at the same age. Also just hearing how you felt about her will be a real treasure.

Good luck

o
RE: Bridal Shower

I agree. The theme actually limits your creativity.

o
RE: revisited Bridal Shower

I agree. The theme actually limits your creativity.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here