Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Do You Pea??

Posted by pattyt (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 15, 06 at 8:49

Two Peas that is?
what is your user name their?
do you have layouts posted?

I am Pattyt there also - so creative huh!
yes I have layouts posted ;)
I don't do the MBs to often - they can get ugly ;)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Do You Pea??

I Pea! Mostly a lurker. No layouts and just a few post. I do 4x6 size books for my grandchildren. I am just starting their 3rd one. One book usually takes me through the year with extra pages left over. Very informative site for scrapbooking. I will have to check out your layouts over there. My user name over there is medicated, lol. :)

o

I just won a 15.00 gift certificate from there. Haven't used it yet. Too much to pick from.

o

I don't go to Pea because it's too big for me. I belong to several small private groups and that works for me.
Sue

o

Debiwebi,
How did you win that? That's cool.

Pattyt,
I checked out your layouts, very nice.

Sue102,
Where do you go the most?

Sapphires

o

I belong to another scrapbook group.
It was a layout contest and I won.

Here is a link that might be useful: scrappin mommas

o

I belong to the Simple Scrapbook message board. Lots of new faces around there lately but everyone seems nice. On top of that i belong to a small private group that is a lot of fun. (Sorry. I'm not privvy to inviting others or I would)
Sue

o

I'm a peaer, but never have posted layouts. I am on my way there now, as I want to give a suggestion. Deanna

I think I am on there as Mama G

o

I was overwhelmed there. I have been on scrapjazz for a while now. Perhaps I need to give 2 Peas another chance.

Here is a link that might be useful: craftfetish blog

o

Ok, I give up. What is PEA?
I'm addicted to scrapping, trying to learn some stamping. I've collected so much info, supplies, etc for scrapping from online & Hobby Lobby, etc. my butt's growing from all the sit-down hobbies I have. LOL!!! I love message boards too...which takes up a lot of my computer time.
Dee

o

Dee,

Here is a link that might be useful: Two Peas in a Bucket

o

I pea'd for awhile, but seeing how the NSBR board was, I gathered up my toys and came home to GW............

Scary stuff out there Ladies, and the GS board is mainly enabling purchasing.

I do enjoy looking through the gallery though, I get some inspiration there.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here