Posted by santacltr2 (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 16, 06 at 8:06

Quick kuts or Sizzix?

I have them both and use both.

Nancy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Which do you use?

i have the sizzix and the sidekick. I run quick kutz dies through the sidekick ;)

o

I don't have either but wish I did!
Sue

o

I don't have either either. :)

I would like something. Either one of those or a wishblade.

o

For those of you who have one or the other or both, what are the pros and cons of each?
Sue

o

For myself it's the sizzix, only because I have some problems with squeezing. I think quik kuts has more of a selections.

Nancy

o

I have only theSizzix and Sizzlets. Would love Quick Kuts too but I'm on a budget.

o

I have a Sizzlet and love it. But I read in a magazine the other day that you can use the embossing cutters in both. Has anyone done this? The choices are limited but I only do letters with it. My handwriting sucks. LOL

o

I have the Quickutz, but I also have the Wishblade. When I scrapbook at home, I use the wishblade most of the time unless I need a quick letter or two. When I'm scrapbooking away from home with friends, I use the Quickutz. I love them both.

o

I have both, I only use the quickutz. Its easier to take with me. I'd LOVE to get a wishblade!!!

I have handwriting issues too.

Happy scrappin,
Terry

o

What's a wishblade?

o
Wishblade?

What's a wishblade?

o

Wishblade is an electronic die cutting machine that is connected to your computer. With it's software, you can type out whatever word you want using any True Type Font on your computer and the machine will cut it in any size you want. It's awesome!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here