Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
After a 3.5 years

Posted by diane_swmich (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 7, 06 at 1:39

I decided to Scrapbook again. DGD is 2.5 years and I just finally did a 2 page layout of her. I've done a number of pages of her 6 y.o brother, and now there is a 4 week old brother!
Gotta get back into it!
I'd like to share the pics of the pages.
Her name is Brekken Nichole. The font was downloaded from the 'net, fairytales is the name.
I used a square punch for the name tiles.
I really wasn't trying to get the tiles all the same in length. Also, I didn't scan them all the same way apparently, this first page is off a bit.

I dunno what the two dark spots are on this one.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: After a 3.5 years

I really like it. Very creative and a great use of embelishments. Doesn't hurt that the model is a cutie too. Great job!

o

Thanks!

o

I really like it too!

o

Diane they are precious pages. I wish I had done that 50 some years ago with my kids scrapbooks.!!!

o

Very cute! Love the little name tags and your photos are so cute!
Sue

o

She's such a cutie pie! And I really like your letter tiles.
Thanks for sharing.

o

Minnie,
I too wish I had done this when my children were little. Now, I can only make up for it by doing their children. I do 4x6 books for each child. One book will take me through the year. I am starting their 3rd books now. Funny how sometimes the creativity just flows abundently and then sometimes I get a headache trying to think of what to do. At the times I am flowing with ideas I just keep going til there's no more pictures to do. I am always taking pictures and there's always some in the store getting developed. I should buy stock in Kodak.

o

I loved your pages, too. I went back and done my daughter's scrapbook. Only problem is that I couldn't do alot of journaling. But it's okay, the book turned out ok.

o

What a cutie! Very nice pages.

Here is a link that might be useful: craftfetish blog

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here