Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The Diecut Lady

Posted by bowdoin514 (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 18, 06 at 20:02

Howdy All,
Was looking back through some old postings, and saw this website listing for diecuts. It seems pretty extensive and reasonably-priced. You can even use those "Boxtops for Education" for a discount on your order. The site was listed from February 2003, and is still active. Has anyone heard of them or had experience with them? Let me know what you think. I am very much a newbie to scrapbooking, and to be honest, have yet to make a page yet...still in the collecting stage. Thanks for your opinions & thoughts.
Emma in PA

www.dime-a-diecut.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The Diecut Lady

I have used them before. Its a great site and you can't beat the prices. I do think you can only use the box tops now for only half of your order.

Jen

o

I too am just starting, but have made some pages. My daughter is also starting out and she has made several cards. One of the people she works with does classes and it really helps. I have a tendency to collect and collect and get nothing done. Now I try to make at least one project or else I get boxes of stuff with nothing to show.

o

Hi Jen & Mariend,
Thanks for your input. Glad to hear The Diecut Lady is a good place to deal with. Being new to scrapbooking, I don't know what is a good price and what isn't, and who is reliable to do business with. I will keep my eye out for classes, maybe at my library or something. I'm afraid of having that box filled and not getting around to it! Then one box turns into two, and two turns into three and so on, lol. Thanks!
Emma in PA

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here