Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Question for all you Scrapbookers

Posted by santacltr2 (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 13, 06 at 18:47

I want to do St Patrick day cards for my family. I want to use shamrocks in a shaker type thing. I don't have any idea on how to go about this. Any help would be wonderful.

Thanks

Nancy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Question for all you Scrapbookers

I have made small shakers out of the window of an envelope, the kind that a bill comes in. Just cut around the window leaving a little white. Glue part of the rim of the window down, pour in whatever you're using for the shaking then glue down the rest.
Pat

o

I would probably use foam board. Cut out the inner and outer shape you want, then put a piece of transparency paper over the top to serve as your "glass" on your window. Turn it upside down, fill it, put glue around the edges then put your paper on it and turn it right side up again.

o

Thanks, Both sound like great ideas.

Nancy

o

Check out this previously posted idea.

Here is a link that might be useful: Shaker box - old post

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here