Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
scrapbook for pool

Posted by azdeb (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 23, 05 at 14:43

Hello all, I am new to this forum. We are in the process of building a pool. I want to make a scrapbook that is fun but has pages for all the technical info we will need. If any of you have any ideas, please let me know. I have started a journal and have taken pictures.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: scrapbook for pool

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but it's an idea.

I have a hard time with pages like this when I sort of have a several page theme going, but don't really have any pre-made stickers, titles, or anything that fit the theme. I think that the CM basic layouts with the "shortcuts" stips of wavy paper and triangles in maybe blues, aqua, or varying shades of green and brown might work for a coherent theme throughout the book. They'd be generic enough to go from beginning to end without detracting from each phase of the process. If you wanted to dress it up a little bit, you could use the punch shapes (squares, rectangles, circles) and stickers for each phase to say something like "STEP 1 ...dig a hole". I probably wouldn't try to incorporate artwork unless you had something like cute stick people wearing hardhats doing the appropriate work and have those those little balloon thoughts coming out of their mouths. I also think these stickers would be cute on the pages if you embellished them.

http://www.meandmybigideas.com/view.tpl?--eqMYskudatarq=SR-182&inc=style_1.inc

I don't envy the pool process. My family built one when I was in high school. We did everything ourselves except dig the hole. It sounded fun for a while and then we learned we had to clean it everyday. Now that everyone has left home, my dad finally bought one of those vacuums that you can plug into the filter system so you have to manually vacuum.

Good luck.
Adella

o
RE: scrapbook for pool

Thanks for the info. We have the creepy crawly to do some of the cleaning.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here