Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What do you buy from QVC???

Posted by mariend (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 18, 06 at 22:08

I now look more selective at QVC, as there is so much on the market now. I did get some good storage items about a year ago, but even though there are really good buys--I still like to see (in person) what I buy
What did you see, that you have bought that is really a goodby???

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What do you buy from QVC???

I do all my Christmas Shopping from QVC. I try to watch for the special pricing, like the days special value. Since I'm handicapped, going shopping is a painful process. This way I take all year and I have a good time doing it. I also pay for it all year instead of one huge payment when I don't want one. By paying off my QVC bill each month, I don't have to worry about a large bill mounting nor pay high interest. I pay no interest. Of course I carry a lot of the stuff with me on my yearly visit North (from FL) to Virginia. I can also have all my grandkids stuff shipped to my daughter and she wraps it. Good deal there, huh?

One of the items I like from there is Wacky Tack. I use that stuff all over my house. Leaves no residue and is repositionable. I have every kind they make. I put my Christmas cards up with the tape and just "blap" them on the wall somewhere. I leave notes for my husband on the door, pantry or wherever. I keep a grocery list inside the pantry and when I go shopping, I can reposition it on the scooter in the store. Works like post-it notes, but is much cheaper in the long run.

Today I got a good deal on Valerie Parhill's candles. A special sale on 3 boxes of 3 soy candles in jars. 9 candles all different. Each one burns 42 hours. I also got an interchangeable wreath. One wreath with 8 plates for the seasons and birthday, Americana, etc., and 4 banners, like Peace on Earth, Welcome, etc. My Christmas shoppping has begun.

o
RE: What do you buy from QVC???

I have bought a few items.... usually for my work like a computer or projector. Over all, the items have been really good. I do suggest to use this site... http://www.zestbit.com/writerrighter/view/QVC_2C00_-QVC-Coupons.aspx
When I have to buy a $1000 projector it's nice to be able to save money.

Here is a link that might be useful: QVC Coupons

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here