Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Layout 12 x 12 side by side

Posted by boycrzee (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 7, 09 at 21:52

I see many page ideas but generally they are only for one page. Other than the first and last page of the book, there will always be two pages side by side, so how do you decide your layout? Do you always use the same background paper on both pages or just coordinating? or do you care if the two pages are similar at all? Do the pages need to have the same theme? like bday on both or one page with bday and the other page something completely different? I think my biggest issue is that I lack the ability to coordinate colors.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Layout 12 x 12 side by side

Hi. Personally, I don't care if the papers coordinate - it's nice if the subject on both pages is of the same theme, but lots of times they just aren't!

o
RE: Layout 12 x 12 side by side

For me it depends. I like to do double page layouts but if I only have 3 pictures of something I don't. I don't worry about it. Thought sometimes its hard to make it turn out right if I want things in a certain sequence. Almost all of my heritage album layouts are double page with the same background paper on both pages.
have fun
kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here