Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Posts for Books

Posted by Rosie_GA (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 1, 05 at 16:28

Hi.........I'm not a scrapbooker although I have the want to.......I did get my Mom an Anna Griffin scrapbook kit and now she has expanded her book and needs to add to the thickness. I emailed Anna but haven't gotten a response.
Is there a standard post that is longer that expands the width of a 12 X 12 book?
thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Posts for Books

You buy the pages and they come with additional posts to go along with them. Do you know what kind of book she has? There are also books that have straps and don't use the posts.

o

thanks for your reply........It's an Anna Griffin Scrapbook. I have written her website with no answer. Just wondered if there were "standard" posts that made it thicker. This one does have posts.

o

Yes you can buy posts at scrapbooking stores to add to your existing posts. Blacks cameras also sells posts where I live.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here