Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How to correct a 15 year mistake

Posted by sandra60102 (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 13, 10 at 16:00

I have 15 PHOTO ALBUMS that I bought about 15 years ago and have them all filled. They are 100% archival, acid free, PVC free and lignin free. They have the clear flap that goes over the page to "seal" in the pictures. The photos in the earlier albums filled 15 years ago are falling out and the clear flap seal does not seem to hold the pictures in anymore. If I wanted to keep the photos in the album and just secure the pictures to the cardboard/heavier paper page, what would I use? These need to last another 20 years :-)
Glue stick, rubber cement, etc. ?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How to correct a 15 year mistake

Hi
Go to the scrapbooking dept at Walmart or Michaels and pick up some squares for mounting pictures in scrapbooks. They come on a roll and should last for 20 years! I doubt that a glue stick would last and rubber cement wouldn't be good for the pictures.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here