Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
digital scrapbook pages

Posted by cherbo (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 10, 06 at 11:30

These are some of my digital scrapbook pages. I mostly like doing heritage. I love old photos!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by -Mills/8b9f4ab4.jpg
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: digital scrapbook pages

Those are beautiful!! I would love to do some of my old pictures like that, but as I'm new to Scrapbookingm,I have no idea where (or how) to start!

o

Cheryl, these are gorgeous! Peg

o

This looks fabulous!! - Would you mind to describe what you've done a bit. For instance, are those scrapbook pages you assembled and then took a digital photo of, or did you do the grouping on your computer, with each of those 3 being a page you printed out? - I love this look and am very interested. If it's done on a computer and then the page printed out, what software are you using?

Thanks for sharing,
Frances

o

Krikit, everything is done on the computer. Digital Scrapbooking is scrapbooking using a graphics based program. Most computer scrapbookers use Microsoft Picture It!, Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro. I use Microsoft Picture It!, it is a very easy program to learn. A lot of peole do print out their work and put them in albums, but I just put my work on cd's to be looked at on the computer.
http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/ is where I first learned about digital scrapping. I get a lot of ideas and download lots of freebie stuff there. Check it out.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here