SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mboston_gw

puppy theme scrapbook

mboston_gw
17 years ago

We just got two minilabradoodles this past Sept. and I want to start a scrapbook of their pictures. Two reasons really - first when we lost our Chelsea, a Brittany, I went looking for pictures of her and found there were really just a few scattered through the years. I regret not taking more and doing something with them.

The other reason is that I already bought materials to do a family history scrapbook for my son using old pictures and such. I have decided that would not be a good one to do as my first since the pictures are many different sizes and are one of a kind. I know I can have copies made but I think I should get my feet (fingers) wet with something fun and cutesy first.

For the puppies,I have the theme scrapbook from Markings, coordinating paper, frames, and some stickers and letters. Of course I have pictures (check some out on www.flickr.com/hallamboston/pictures). I want to start with pictures of the parents of the pups and go from there.

Already I have run into a question. All the faces of the dogs are too big for the frames that came in the package of coordingating materials. Should I cut some of my own from the other paper or do I have to use something stiffer like cardstock?

or should I just crop the pictures to get just the face of the puppy or dog?

Thanks for helping a newbie!

Comments (3)

Sponsored