Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Scrapbooking baby

Posted by c_steinbacher (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 9, 09 at 10:43

Hi,
I have 2 small children - aged 3 and 5.
Instead of a traditional baby book I've been doing a scrapbook for each of them. I've fallen a bit behind and just have envelopes with loads of pictures in ready to go! My oldest started school last year, and my youngest starts playschool next week.
Does anybody know where I can get some nice scrapbook embellishments for starting school?
Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Scrapbooking baby

I'm not a scrapbooker any longer, but am starting to work with paper to make cards ... so I've been spending a lot of time in our three main craft stores, Michael's, JoAnn's and Hobby Lobby. They all have good-sized scrapbooking sections, have you checked there?

Also, does your area have any small scrapbooking stores? Back when I did scrapbook, I could find more specialty items there. Another option, of course, is to find a Creative Memories consultant.

But my all-time favorite, is eBay. You can find tons of things there.

o
RE: Scrapbooking baby

I agree with Micheal's. They have a huge great selection.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here