Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
target's Dollar Aisle

Posted by minnie_tx (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 11, 06 at 4:37

When I was in Target I picked up a couple of 12X12 packs of Valentine themed Scrapbook paper and several packs of embellishments. Nice for scrapbooking or card making. they also had clear protective 12X12 protective sheets.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: target's Dollar Aisle

*s*...I read this yesterday and bought some...very nice. I also bought some of the stick on Valentine alphabets

o

OK, OK, why is it you let us know AFTER I was just there. Now I have to go back again!
Anyway thanks again.
Did you get my email about the Scrapbook kit from Annie's Attic? After looking atit, I probably won't get it. Looks a little pricy for what you get. And what do I do with the left overs?

o

If you mean me no not yet.
why not tell us here? Just a thought

o

Thank you Minnie for the info. I went to Target yesterday and picked up 2 packs of paper and some notecards. I didn't get the embelishments since I am using this to send cards to the military and did not want it to say "I love you". I also bought a rolling duffle bag for all my "stuff" for $13.98, on sale.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here