Return to the School Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
winter sweet sixteen ideas

Posted by Christinange1 (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 31, 02 at 22:12

i am turning sixteen Jan. 16 and i don't know what to do about my party! I don't want it to be like everyone else's. it has to be one of those parties my friends will remember for a real long time, like forever. it can't be just an everyday movie night or slumber party. and my family doesn't want to go all out and have a semi-formal and all that.
it has to be better than a night at the movies, bowling, swimming, ice skating, and miniature golfing. and my town is too big and crowded to do a scavenger hunt. it has to be really special.
i live in New Jersey and it is really cold at this time of year, so it is not that great of an idea to be outside all day.
WHAT DO I DO?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: winter sweet sixteen ideas

Find a make up consultant who will do each of you and teach each of you what your best colors are, and what make up looks best on you and how to apply it. Look for a Mary Kay dealer, for example. Then go out on the town with your new makeup--a movie or dinner.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the School Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here