SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flowergirldeb2

Need to VENT...

FlowergirlDeb2
21 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm here tonight to release my frustrations! If anyone can relate, please join in!:)

I am taking classes at the Community College, and of course there are kids fresh out of high school in my classes. Now, I understand that they are MUCH younger than I, and maybe it's their energy, but I am so tired of these kids who take up class time to argue with teachers for NO apparant reason other than to hear their own voices or impress thier friends. I hate to be so bad, but I am there to learn, and I appreciate my opportunity to be able to do so! The professors humor the situations for a short time, and eventually cut them off, but still, it happens again and again. I know that some of these kids are only there because their parents made them go, and some just don't care one way or another about learning, they take classes to fill up credits. I wish I could be more positive here, but it truly bothers me! I am NOT they type of person to speak up to a fellow student about their annoying behavior, besides, that could only make it worse for me.

Just wanted to VENT!! Thanks! :) Any ideas of course are welcome!! :)

Comments (8)

Sponsored