Return to the School Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help, is it gone for good?

Posted by usaladybug (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 25, 02 at 14:47

What happened to the homeschool forum? is it gone for good?
thanks in advance
Ladybug

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help, is it gone for good?

Where are you in Arkansas? I did not know the home school forum was gone. We try hard to help on this forum.....I center a lot of my thoughts on the importance of parents and parenting in being the right example for our children and grandchildren. We are the first and most important teachers that they will ever have or not have. Our most important teacher is Christ and His Word. Without Him and not obeying Him, we are not the person we could and should be. We are to study and obey His teachings as He has given us His example and guide book (the Bible) for us to love and obey. By obeying His Word we are blessed in this life and rewarded in eternal life by trusting and obeying Jesus by grace through faith.

o

Ladybug ,
Spike posted a few days ago that he was going to have to delete the homeschool board. I wish he had been open to restricting it to paid members. I think many of us who are not paying members would have paid to keep it going. I don't think anyone would mind a few resonable HS questions, discussions over here.

o

Thanks Arkansasgardenboy & sha_lyn for your help,
I'm in NW Arkansas, I homeschool my kids and I use A Beka books. thanks again...
ladybug

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the School Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here