SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
janet_gw

Need wise advise on researching schools...

Janet
22 years ago

Hi! I have a 4 year old very excited about starting school next year. I'm not as excited. I've actually considered homeschooling her but she wants to attend a "school enviroment" so much that I don't want to squelch (sp) her excitment. As for me, mom, I am so worried that she'll end up in the wrong hands or with a group of terrible children. I know ultimately she has to learn to deal with different personalities whether she wants to or not because it is part of growing up BUT I wish I could lesson any problems for her as I can.

So the question is...what would be my first step in finding a great school? How do I do the research? Who do I go to? I want to be able to find the BEST possible school in our area for her to get started. I want to be able to check out the history of the school, the teacher qualifications they require other than simple regulated credentials, and what other parents think of this school?

Thanks for any advise given, I am very clueless as to how to even begin this kind of research but I desperately want to do it while I have the time and ability.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES