SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flowergirldeb2

For Arkansasgardenboy, and anyone else interested

FlowergirlDeb2
21 years ago

OK. I understand that I have been critical about your words on past posts that refer to the Bible. I believe that my reasons for being so critical stem from the fact that I honestly have never studied the Bible, and although we are good, trustworthy, hardworking, and modest people, my family has never instilled in me the importance of the Bible's words, or it's meanings. So, at the risk of sounding like a paranoid "wanna all of a sudden believe in it all" , my reasons for asking these questions are simple, I will be honest.

I have always believed in God. I pray, I give thanks, and I DO tell my children that it is because of God that we have such beautiful and important things like the blue sky, oceans, butterflies, and people that love and care about us. We don't go to church, and I'm not sure why, we just don't go. I get confused when religion comes up, because I don't know what the Bible says, and I have never had the sort of faith required to consider myself a true "believer." It's not that I need some kind of PROOF, I just lack knowledge in the meaning of religious scriptures and I don't know where to begin.

What do you think of the Rapture? About Tribulation, or pretribulation? What does this all mean, where can I find out more about it all, and how can I educate myself, and my children? What's going to happen to people like me?

I don't know.

I figured I could count on you to at least gladly give me some sort of direction, because I have been so critical and doubtful in the past.

Comments (28)

Sponsored
Hoppy Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Northern VA Award-Winning Deck ,Patio, & Landscape Design Build Firm