for example were do you teach
what grade do you teach
when did you start teaching
some history about your school
things like that. hope you can help. thanks, brenda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: looking for teacher stories

I actually have a book called "Teaching Stories" that is wonderful! I will post the author and other info. for you ASAP. Good luck!!

o

PinkBug, consider interviewing some teachers you know--perhaps in the same school, or in other schools. You'll need to do a little more work on your own that way, but you can't really count on people to fill in your list for you.

And perhaps it might be more meaningful for this teacher if it was full of stories or advice from people she is acquainted with, or knows.

Also, consider making a booklet of the kids' favorite memories of this teacher. The teacher can easily find inspirational books for teachers, but it could be really fun to read about her year with her own kids--from their eyes.

good luck!

o

Having a bad and extremely busy week, death in the family and wedding, I will post my info. for you tomorrow if you are still interested!! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the School Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here