Return to the School Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ISO English or math teacher to exchange teaching ideas with

Posted by Megumi (My Page) on
Wed, May 22, 02 at 22:15

Hi all, I'm a Japanese living in Japan. I teach math and English to junior high school students. I'm hoping to find a math or English teacher in this forum to exchange teaching ideas with.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ISO English or math teacher to exchange teaching ideas with

We sure would be glad to do some exchanging of ideas. What is the cost of a hamburger? How much does it cost for a gallon of milk? gasoline? Do you have vocational classes such as welding, mechanics, surveying, carpentry, masonry, animal science, plant science, land scaping, and designing architecture?
What is the wage scale? What is the minimum wage? Do you have a minimum?
I am a former teacher. I consider myself as an consultant. I have consulted many resources but find one main source.
Welcome. Could you give me some ways to conserve? Resources? Water? Clean air?
What topics are of your interest? I can give you some answer. It could be, "I will have to look it up".

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the School Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here