SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
arkansasgardenboy

Childrens' activities around the clock

Arkansasgardenboy
21 years ago

I would enjoy knowing what your children are involved in at school and in other activities. What are some of the most exciting events? Honors? Clubs? My children are grown and gone? While they were at home we revolve around them. Some of the most enjoyable times were when they were totally involved in their goals and aspirations.

We had farm animals such as chickens, sheep, rabbits, cows, hogs, a horse, and ducks at various times while they were growing up. They were involved in during chores in helping feed, water, and raise these animals. They showed projects in the fairs in 4H and FFA. The participated in various contests in these organizations. They started young and stayed long. Some of the funniest times were when they were small and when they showed their sheep or pig at the fair. On the other hand one of the most frightening times was when one of my daughters got caught in the rope she was using to lead a bull and was dragged thru a fence and several feet before she could get loose from the rope. That did not stop her from training the bull for the fair.

I could go on and on. I just wanted to give you some ideas and I may give you more along the way if you want to know more.

What have been some of your exciting times with your children?

Comments (23)

Sponsored