Return to the School Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need a penpal from Japan...Know anyone?

Posted by sadiesmom (My Page) on
Wed, May 1, 02 at 0:11

My daughter (1st grade) is doing a report about festivals in Japan and she is hoping to ask someone who lives there some questions. Do any of you know of anyone? I know there was someone from Japan on the "Organizing" forum, so I will ask there too.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need a penpal from Japan...Know anyone?

My very close friend from USA actually is a TEACHER in Japan right now, she is stationed there because her husband is in the service. She has two young daughters, but they are American born, if you are still looking I would be glad to contact her and see if she can help you!!Feel free to e-mail me and let me know!!

o

Just wondering if this is still an issue??????

o

Sorry, Flowergirl. Somehow, I missed your post the first time around. I appreciate your original offer, but my daughter did find a penpal. Thanks.

o

OK! Glad to hear it!! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the School Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here