Return to the School Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cookie Dough Fundraiser

Posted by gvdhodges (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 22, 08 at 14:29

We are currently doing a frozen cookie dough fundraiser with Cookies R Us. They offer $7 for each box of cookies sold! I think our profits are gonna be huge! You can get info on their fundraiser at www.chipperyfundraiser.com.

They use Chippery cookies by Otis Spunkmeyer. These are a very well known and liked brand of cookies. Volunteers are needed for organizing the distribution of the cookies on delivery day, but the profits out weigh the work by far!

A local youth football/cheerleading organization did this same fundraiser last year and their profit was right at $6000 with 70 kids selling. Also, a preschool did it with only 30 kids selling and profitted just over $1000. Even a 4H group of only 10 kids did this fundraiser and profitted $750.

Just wanted to share it with you in case you're looking for a great fundraiser. Can't beat these profits!

Here is a link that might be useful: Cookies R Us

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cookie Dough Fundraiser

Good luck

o

Just title your post 'shameless self-promotion' and promote your products without trying to trick everyone. I don't think people are that clueless and also I don't believe they mind honest marketing.

o

I'm very offended by your reply "believejay". I have been a member here since 2003 and am only telling about a great fundraiser that we used in hopes to help other schools out. I don't believe that is against any rules here.

o

And the peanut butter paste recall is also in effect for some cookie dough fund raisers. check yours.

o

Cookies R Us, Chippery Cookies and Otis Spunkmeyer are not involved in the peanut butter recall. We received the following statement from Otis Spunkmeyer...Read below...

January 30, 2009
To Our Valued Customers and Business Partners:
Peanut products manufactured by Peanut Corporation of America (PCA) have been
found to test positive for Salmonella Typhimurium, and deemed to be the source of a
food-borne illness outbreak that has sickened hundreds and been linked to several
deaths. On January 29, PCA issued an expanded voluntary recall of all peanuts and
peanut products processed in its Blakely, Georgia facility since January 1, 2007. The
expanded recall includes all peanuts (dry and oil roasted), granulated peanuts, peanut
meal, peanut butter and peanut paste. The US Food and Drug Administration has
reported no evidence to suggest that the Salmonella Typhimurium contamination
originated with any manufacturer other than PCA.
Otis Spunkmeyer wishes its customers and consumers to know that no Peanut
Corporation of America peanuts, peanut meal, butter or paste has ever been used
in any products manufactured by Otis Spunkmeyer, Inc.
On Monday, January 19, the F.D.A. issued a recommendation to consumers advising
that if they had concerns about peanut butter-containing products in their possession,
they could use a searchable database created by the agency to learn if the products had
been recalled. That database can be found at
http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/peanutbutterrecall/index.cfm.
While several companies that have used PCAs peanut butter in their products and
resellers of such products have begun to recall goods containing PCAs peanut butter,
Otis Spunkmeyer is not involved in any such recall.
We share your concern for the health and well-being of our customers and consumers.
However, again, you need not be concerned about consuming Otis Spunkmeyer
branded (including the Chippery brand) or private label peanut butter flavor
products.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the School Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here