Return to the School Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone know where I can get a copy of 'Everyday Math'?....

Posted by sadiesmom (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 15, 02 at 16:41

I need the workbooks or teacher's guide for 1st and/or 2nd grade--anyone know how or where I can get idividual copies (used is fine)? This is the series that is published by Chicago University Press and is being used in many schools right now.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone know where I can get a copy of 'Everyday Math'?....

Have you asked the school where it gets them? My kids use it as well.

Mommabear

o

yep I have asked--they are only sold in sets

o

On eBay today, actually right now there is a 1st grade book called "Everyday Mathematics" It says 1st grade Everyday Mathematics Activity book, designed by the Univerity of Chicago.
I went to eBay-found on the left side the section that says "Books"-clicked on that and then clicked on the section that said "Textbook/Education" went to that section and then on the left I typed in "Everyday Math". There is also a picture of the book, the cost is low. You might want to check it out if you think this might be the book.

o

Thanks, I checked there yesterday and didn't find them, but I went there and placed a bid for both of the books today. I LOVE EBAY--have been ripped off a couple of times but when you are looking for something very specific, its great. I live in a small area and it has saved me a trip to the big city many time. Anyway, thanks for checking for me Lynn.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the School Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here